Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data when our website is used. Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses or user behaviour.
(2) The responsible persons according to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Ms. Jutta Ohst and Mr. Thomas Henne (see our imprint).
[Our responsible officers according to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can be contacted at Jutta.Ohst@german-cryo.de or Henne@german-cryo.de or via our postal address: Jutta Ohst german-cryo® GmbH, Silostr. 2, 41363 Jüchen, Germany, marking the envelope "The Data Protection Officer".
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address as well as perhaps your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The data that arises in this context is deleted once the storage is no longer required, or the processing of the data is limited in the case that there are statutory storage obligations.
(4) For the case that we may wish to use service providers for certain functions on our website or to use your data for advertising purposes, we have provided detailed information below about the respective procedures. Here, we also cite the specified criteria for the duration of storage.
Section 2 Your Rights
(1) In your dealings with us, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to information,
- The right to correction or deletion,
- The right to limitation of processing,
- The right to object to the processing,
- The right to data portability.
(2) Moreover, you have the right to complain to a Data Protection supervisory authority about the way we process your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When the website is used purely for informative purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we collect only the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is necessary in technical terms for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (Legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred
- Website which the request came from
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using. Through the cookies, the body that places the cookie (in this case they are placed by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programmesor transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet provision more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognisedwhen you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies via the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for instance, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. Please note that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
Section 4 Other functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will generally need to provide further personal information that we use to deliver the services in question and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) To process your data, we sometimes use external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if participation in special promotions, competitions, the conclusion of contracts or similar services are offered by us jointly with partners. We can send you more information on this subject if you supply your personal details or you can also find further information below in the description of the services we offer.
(4) In the case that our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will provide you with information on the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the services we offer.
Section 5 Objection or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation will affect the authorisation to process your personal data once you have expressed your wish to revoke consent to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may make an objection to this processing. This applies, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to provide the reasons why your personal data may not be processed by us in this way. Once we have received your objection with justifications, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or will indicate our compelling legitimate reasons for continuing such processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to use for advertising purposes using the following contact information:
Jutta Ohst german-cryo® GmbH
Telefon: +49 2165 / 325 86 00
Fax: +49 2165 / 325 86 21
Section 6 Use of our online shop
(1) If you want to make an order in our online shop, it is necessary in order to conclude the contract for you to provide the personal details which are needed for the processing of your order. Required information necessary for the performance of contracts is specially marked; other information is provided on a voluntary basis. We process the data which you provide in order to process your order. To achieve this, we may transfer your payment data to our bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6(1) sentence 1(b) of the GDPR.
You have the option of setting up a customer account which means that we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under "My Account", the data you provide will be stored in a way which is revocable. All other data, including your user account, can be deleted at any time in the Customer Services area.
We may also process the information you provide in order to keep you informed of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you technical information via e-mail.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order information for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we restrict the level of processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.